The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, by fax at 735- 1020 or by e- mail news@ theeveningtimes. com. Always include contact information.
–o go t https://www.voterview.arnova. org/VoterView/Registran tSearch.do . Enter your county, name, birthday and you can confirm your name, address, precinct, polling place and all of your district information is correct. See you at Early Voting at the Marion County Court House through May 21, or at your poling location on Election Day, May 22.
• Movies on Broadway – ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Friday, May 18 at 8 p.m. at Regions Plaza, 231 E. Broadway, West Memphis. Hosted by Main Street West Memphis. Sponsored by Southland Park Gaming & Racing. Free to the public. Bring chairs and blankets – free popcorn.
• Fun and Family Day – Saturday, May 19, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Tilden Rodgers Park, 825 N. Airport Rd., West Memphis. Free admission. Outdoor activities include fishing, BB gun shooting, archery, canoeing, fish cleaning and cooking demonstration. Free health and wellness screening also will be offered. Visit GOFISH.AGFC.COM to register.
• Trinity in the Fields Concert – Sunday, May 20 at 3:30 p.m. featuring singer/songwriter Andrew Best, a children’s musician from Memphis. Military Road and Cypress Ave., Marion.
• American Legion Charity Bingo – Mondays at 7 p.m. at 150 Legion Rd. across from the speedway race track. If we have 35 people we will pay $100 per game. We will play old program. Early bird starts at 6:45. Call 870-735-8803 after 4 p.m.
• Hues of Hughes – The Sunday with the Arts series at DeltaARTS’ Glenn P. Schoettle Arts Education Center continues this Sunday, May 20, at 3 p.m. with Hues of Hughes, a celebraton of the poetry of Langston Hughes and Harlem Renaissance. The show is choreographed and presented by Emma Crystan and Company. The event is at 301 S. Rhodes, West Memphis and is made possible by a grand from the H. W. Durham Foundation. For more information visit www.deltaarts.org. or call 870-732-6260.
• Dine to Donate Night – Thursday, May 24 from 6 p.m. to closing at Colton’s Steak House & Grill. 10% of all proceeds collected will benefit the life-saving mission of the American Cancer Society. Live performance by Brittany King.
• Mobile Food Giveaway – Good Neighbor Center and
Mm® to Bromate MsM MroMU® Froroi (Güveæway
Memphis Food Bank Friday, May 25 at Old St. Paul Church, 504 S. 8th St., West Memphis from 10 a.m. until 12 p.m. Vouchers are available until May 23, 2018.
• 1st Annual Taste of Earle Festival – Saturday, May 26 from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. Memorial day Weekend in the Earle Town Square on Commerce Street. Sample, buy and sell all the good tastes of Earle. Kids’ Corner from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. including a game truck, bouncers, face painting and games. There will be a car show at 11 a.m., an African Fashion Show at 1 p.m. and a Greek show at 2 p.m. There will be cooking contests with Wassetti contest at 11:30 a.m. and a BBQ contest at 12 p.m. There will also be a live DJ. Sign up to host a booth or compete in a cooking contest. Call Jackie at 870- mm®* 623-6081 for more information or for a booth or contest.
• ‘ All Our Children’ meals through May 29th – Providing services which include a meal and a snack. Places of service are: The Children’s Place, 426 S. 14th St., West Memphis from 3 to 5 p.m.; Mt. Calvary MB Church, 2101 E. Jackson Ave., West Memphis 3 to 5 p.m.; and L. R. Jackson Girls Club, 405 S. 25th St., West Memphis from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Program services children ages 5 through 18 years of and people up to 21 years of age that are participating in a State education for the mentally or physically disabled.
• Jackson/Wonder Kindergarten Registration – Wednesday, May 16 from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. at 801 S. 16th St., West Memphis. What you will need: Shot Record, Birth Certificate, Proof of Address, Social Security Card and Physical/Health Record. For more information call 870735-7303 or 870-735-4219.
• American Red Cross Volunteers Needed – Join the Crittenden County Disaster Action Team (DAT). For volunteer requirements and more information contact Crittenden County DAT Captain Steve Porter at 901495-4177.
Check Your Voter Registration Information