• The Blue Devil Classic — The West Memphis Blue Devil boys basketball team is 2-0 on the season as they prepare to make their home debut this Friday and Saturday in the annual Blue Devil Classic at Lehr Arena. Two slates of four games each day will take place, beginning at 4 p.m.
and concluding at 8:30 p.m.
with the Blue Devils facing off against their first home opponents of the season.
• Crittenden County Boys & Girls Club —
2019 Basketball sign-ups have been extended until Saturday, Dec. 1. Boys and Girls leagues for ages 4-18. Registration is $75 for club members, $85 for non-club members (with a $10 discount for first-time players). Practices begin in December. Games start in January. Register at the Boys & Girls Club, 900 N.
Missouri St., in West Memphis, online at bgccrittenden. com, or call 870-7351658 for more information.
• Upward Basketball —
Registration is now open for the Marion First Baptist Church 2018-2019 Upward Basketball Season and Cheerleading. Registration fee is $100, and includes uniform (shirt and shorts).
The league is open to boys and girls in kindergarten through 8th grade. Every basketball player must attend an evaluation. Every cheerleader must attend an orientation. Evaluations and orientation will be held on Thursday, Dec. 6, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.; and Saturday, Dec. 8, from 10 a.m. until noon. For more information, contact Rusty Patton at (870)739-3944.
• MYSA Basketball -
Registration for the Marion Youth Sports Association’s Fall 2018-2019 Basketball Season is now open. Sign up online at www.goMYSA.com.
• J.W. Rich Winter Volleyball – Open to players 12 and up, registration is underway now. The cost is $50. For more information, visit the J.W. Rich Girls Club Facebook Page.
Girls Basketball Sign-Ups
- The J.W. Rich Girls Club is currently holding registrations for the 2018-2019 Basketball season. Girls ages 5 to 12 can register now through Dec. 1. The cost is $50 to play plus $50 membership dues if not already paid. Sign up at the Girls Club, 519 Shoppingway, in West Memphis, weekdays from 3 to 6 p.m.
• Delta Gymnastics classes — Classes available for ages 2 and up on Thursdays at 5:15 p.m. For more information please contact Delta Gymnastics at (870) 735-5900. John Beaumont – jbeau.younglife@gmail.
com, Sara Fenter – sfenter@ fenterpt .com, or J erry Fenter firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Studio Gray Dance Clinic — at the Boys & Girls Club of Crittenden County. Designed to help kids going into cheer, pom & hip-hop. For more information or to register, inquire via e-mail at email@example.com, or call (901) 303-6221.