• Lady Bulldogs Hit 100
— The Earle Lady Bulldogs basketball team scored early and often in a triple-digit offensive onslaught against the Cross County Lady Lady Thunderbirds, winning 101-30 in a game shortened by the AAA sportsmanship rule clock.
The Lady Bulldogs (11-2, 6-0 in Class 2A Region 6) return to the hardcourt tomorrow night against the Lady Indians of Marked Tree. Game time is 6 p.m.
• Earle Bulldogs Basketball — The Earle Bulldogs picked up a win over the weekend, beating Cross County 66-37. The Bulldogs (11-5, 7-0 in Class 2A, Region 6) return to action Tuesday night at home against The Marked Tree Indians (12-2, 5-0 in CLass 2A, Region 6). Tip-off time for the boys game is 7 p.m.
• Marion Patriots Basketball — The Marion Patriots beat West Memphis on the road last Friday night, 64-52. The Lady Patriots defeated the Lady Devils, 47-43. The Patriots hit the road tonight to take on Nettleton. The Lady Pats (9-6, 1-0 5A East) will play the Lady Raiders (121, 1-0) at 6 p.m, followed by the Marion boys (8-3, 1-0 5 A East) against the Raiders (7-3, 1-0) at 7 p.m.
• West Memphis Blue Devils Basketball — The West Memphis Blue Devils lost to Marion Friday night, 64-52. The Lady Blue Devils fell to the Lady Patriots, 47-43. Both teams pick up Class 5A Conference play tonight on the road against Searcy. The Blue Devils (12-3, 0-1 5A East) take on the Lions (8-6, 1-0), while the Lady Devils (7-4, 0-1 5 A East) and the Lady Lions (4-10, 01) tip off at 6 p.m.
• West Memphis Christian Basketball — The West Memphis Christian Black Knights basketball team returns to action this evening on the road against Taking on Lee Academy in Marianna, with junior boys and girls and varsity boys and girls. Tip-off is at 4 p.m. for the first game. The game is the first of three straight road contests for the Knights before returning home on Tuesday, Jan. 22, for Freshman Night.
• ASU Mid-South Greyhounds Basketball — The ASU Mid-South Greyhounds had their five-game winning streak snapped over the weekend, falling on Saturday to Southern Arkansas University Tech, 87-83. The Greyhounds will be on the road again tonight against Itawamba Community College. Game time in Mississippi is 6 p.m.
• Delta Gymnastics classes — Classes available for ages 2 and up on Thursdays at 5:15 p.m. For more information please contact Delta Gymnastics at (870) 735-5900. John Beaumont jbeau.younglife@gmail. com, Sara Fenter – email@example.com, or Jerry Fenter firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Studio Gray Dance Clinic — at the Boys & Girls Club of Crittenden County. Designed to help kids going into cheer, pom & hip-hop. For more information or to register, inquire via e-mail at email@example.com, or call (901) 303-6221.