OBITUARIES Donald K. Jiles Donald K. Jiles, 62, of West Memphis, died Monday, Dec. 24, 2018 in Methodist University Hospital, Memphis. He is...

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the...

My New Year’s Resolution Let me begin by saying I will not be giving the typical New Year’s resolution that most espouse....

Resolve to give blood in 2019 with the Red Cross Donations needed in the new year www.RedCrossBlood.org MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The American Red...

Low gas prices won’t last forever Price surges expected in the new year www.GasBuddy.com BOSTON — GasBuddy, the only company connecting ...

Davidsonville State Park planning winter events Park offers a variety of classes, workshops in early 2019 Davidson Historic State Park Davidsonville Historic State...

Steps to a more fulfilling retirement Social isolation and disconnection contributes to depression. If you go online in search of the latest...

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the...

Eloise Estella Rhodes Eloise Estella Rhodes, 80, of Marion, died Monday, Dec. 24, 2018, in Baptist Memorial Hospital, West Memphis. She is survived...

A ‘Treemendous’ holiday gesture Jason Mccollum and his staff from Treemendous donating a few Christmas Trees to needy families at ASU Mid-South....