OBITUARIES Corey D. Davis Corey D. Davis, 36, of West Memphis, died Tuesday, March 29, 2016 in Methodist University Hospital. Visitation Friday, April 8 from...

MMS 3rd 9-weeks’ Honor Rolls From the Marion School District www.msd3.org Marion Middle School has released its honor rolls for the third nine-weeks...

Submitted photo Center Point and Dr. Suess Diane Nicks, with Center Point Energy, joined other volunteers at Marion Elementary School for Read...

Arkansas Highway Commission approves bid for improvements in Crittenden County Project will rehab stretch of Hwy. 77 near Turrell From Danny Straessle Ark....

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the...

Comfort zone? What's that? I recall one person who told another: “I don't want to do that. It would get me out of...

Building Your Kit, Part 6 Surviving a Disaster series continues disasterprep.dave@gmail.com Funny thing about Disaster Preparedness, our parents and grandparents simply ‘put...

MPAC to host first ever Esperanza Bonanza Pageant Inaugural event this Saturday; ages zero to 19 years ralphhardin@gmail.com Well, it’s no secret that...

Photo by John Rech Rat Rod at the Shake Shack This mostly orange, mostly Ford rat rod draws looks outside Big John’s...

OBITUARIES Corey D. Davis Corey D. Davis, 3, of West Memphis, died Tuesday, March 29, 2016 in Methodist University Hospital. Visitation Friday, April 8 from...