16 May 2022
Not just bursitis…

Not just bursitis…

commoner.” Almost a year ago, I hurt my shoulder. Well, I don’t actually recall doing anything specific that would have hurt it, but it was ...
What I’d  Rather Hear

What I’d Rather Hear

From Jordan B. Peterson's well-received book- 12 Rules for Life, there appears this passage: “ Christianity achieved the well- nigh impos...
Managing stress in tough times

Managing stress in tough times

If you're feeling anxious and stressed over the recent adversity and hard times, I feel you. Thousands of Americans are in the same boat. Y...

ROBERT HALL (cont.)

ROBERT HALL (cont.)

at the homes and threatening those judges is specifically prohibited by law, as there are criminal penalties and fines that are supposed to be in...
CAROL MARAK (cont.)

CAROL MARAK (cont.)

stress is to record my feelings and to write about my confusion, frustration, and anger. With everything that's happening, it's easy to ...
VIEWPOINT (cont.)

VIEWPOINT (cont.)

ple of months and it wasn’t really starting to feel better, so “old person’s disease” or not, I was definitely feeling pretty old. So, I...

Diamond Hogs drop home series to Vandy

Diamond Hogs drop home series to Vandy

Offense held in check in rare loss on home field for Razorbacks arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE – The Razorbacks’ SEC home series winning...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1215 - King John of England put his seal on the Magna Carta. 1381 - The English peasant revolt was crushed in London. 1389 - ...
Happy Hybrid time at Greers Ferry

Happy Hybrid time at Greers Ferry

High waters leading to big catches this week around the state Arkansas Wildlife Editor Matthew Kraus (right) took his wife, Tanna, and son Evan (...

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

Facebook by Thursday morning. Join the Cornerstone WM Study Group to join in. No Sunday evening services until further notice. For more info go to ...
Scroll Up