31 March 2021
NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

Easter Egg Hunt The J.W. Rich Girls Club invites the community to “Join Us for a Hoppy Time” on Saturday, April 3, for an Easter Egg Hunt &...
YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Ponder over what you have to work with, and you’ll find a way to perfect and produce what works best for you. Take p...
Greyhounds get back on winning track

Greyhounds get back on winning track

ASU Mid-South rallies to beat North Arkansas Pioneers...

Lady Greyhounds avenge only loss of the season

Lady Greyhounds avenge only loss of the season

ASU Mid-South sits atop Region 2 NJCAA standings...
MASKS

MASKS

From page A1 keeping the face-covering policy in effect until the end of the school year. “The safety of our students and staff remains our...
DETECTIVE

DETECTIVE

From page A1 The Works Health and Fitness Center, located on Shoppingway Drive, recorded door security footage of Fleming using the stolen key ...

Crazy Weather Continues

Crazy Weather Continues

W eather is a key ingredient of enjoying the Great Outdoors. It can be too hot or too cold. Cloudy or sunny. How about “we really need a rain...
30 March 2021
COVID-19 numbers trending down at mask mandate removal nears

COVID-19 numbers trending down at mask mandate removal nears

Statewide, local cases low as vaccinations continue ralphhardin@gmail.com While the number of newly reported coronavirus cases in Arkansas and t...
to become more important in the eyes of the average  American than the coronavirus, and I guess this is

to become more important in the eyes of the average American than the coronavirus, and I guess this is

Guns kill, Semi-automatic and automatic weapons slaughter. The normal citizen should not have any more weapons than they can fire at once — two ha...

‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ a win for Disney, theaters

‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ a win for Disney, theaters

rrg251@nyu.edu “Raya and the Last Dragon” was the first movie I saw in a New York City theater in nearly a year. No testing the waters with sma...
Scroll Up