01 February 2021
Welcome  Hard-Working  Legal  Immigrants

Welcome Hard-Working Legal Immigrants

Americans can expect more immigrants to enter our country in the months and years ahead. Most Americans aren't opposed to more citizens. Many ...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1788 - Isaac Briggs and William Longstreet patented the steamboat. 1790 - The U.S. Supreme Court convened for the first time in ...
Big browns waiting to be caught in the White River

Big browns waiting to be caught in the White River

Cold weather arrives but fishing is heating up across Arkansas Arkansas Wildlife Editor Dennis Jaynes shared with us the photo on the right of hi...

Man who said he was  Kensett police officer  goes to court

Man who said he was Kensett police officer goes to court

WHITE COUNTY— Through an Arkansas Freedom of Information request made by the Evening Times’ sister paper The Daily Citizen to 17th District Jud...
Cornerstone Baptist  Church

Cornerstone Baptist Church

\ The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted via e- mail at news@ ...

29 January 2021
New coronavirus cases show signs of slowing in state

New coronavirus cases show signs of slowing in state

Local COVID- 19 death toll reaches 81 ralphhardin@gmail.com For the first time in months, Arkansas is seeing a moderate decline in the number of ...
Jaguar Transport taking a look at West Memphis

Jaguar Transport taking a look at West Memphis

City in talks to bring distribution center to industrial park news@theeveningtimes.com Jaguar Transport eyed West Memphis as a distribution point...
Has there ever been such ….

Has there ever been such ….

Has there ever been such a massive effort to derail a presidency this early? I mean the inauguration was less than two weeks ago and the Republicans ...

Bark! Bark! Bark!

Bark! Bark! Bark!

I’ll bet a lot of you have dogs. I have a dog. No... that’s not entirely accurate. There is a dog that lives at my house that my wife and daugh...
Scroll Up