11 August 2020
Bill to allow concealed carry for prosecutors, federal judges

Bill to allow concealed carry for prosecutors, federal judges

From the Office of U.S. Senator Tom Cotton Washington, D.C. — Senator Tom Cotton (RArkansas), along with Senators Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenne...
Steudlein Learning Center

Steudlein Learning Center

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted via e- mail at news@ th...
10 August 2020
Gibson can’t save dismal ‘Force of Nature’

Gibson can’t save dismal ‘Force of Nature’

rrg251@nyu.edu I could tell “Force of Nature” was a bomb based on the casting alone. The biggest name attached to this movie is Mel Gibson, who...

Masked Up

Masked Up

The Marion School District sent out a special “Thank you!” to Hudson Hallum and Crittenden EMS for fit-testing the district’s nurses for thei...
***  So sad to hear about Dr.   Fenter. Praying for him and all of the teachers as we get ready for the new school year.

*** So sad to hear about Dr. Fenter. Praying for him and all of the teachers as we get ready for the new school year.

Well well well... we finally got everyone to wear a mask and all it took was an order from the governor... I wonder how many people might still be al...
Pokémon Revisited

Pokémon Revisited

I’m a big ol’ nerd. There’s no denying it. As I type this, I’m surrounded at my desk by A Batman bobblehead, a pair of Star Wars action fig...

Trust…   Where  Are You?

Trust… Where Are You?

We have reached a time in our country when trust is nearly nonexistent. As a Pastor, from time to time, I will counsel married couples. Any prob...
Helping  Unemployed  Americans

Helping Unemployed Americans

Unemployed Americans need cash. We go to work in return for a paycheck. With unemployment we lose the paycheck. It's a simple but very painfu...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1792 - King Louis XVI was taken into custody by mobs during the French Revolution. He was executed the following January after bein...

The fish are still biting out at Millwood Lake

The fish are still biting out at Millwood Lake

A full rundown on lures and other tips for popular angling locale Arkansas Wildlife Editor Mike Siefert at Millwood Lake Guide Service noted that...
Scroll Up