04 June 2020
‘Whosoever  Shall  Confess…’

‘Whosoever Shall Confess…’

“ Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me befor...
Ask Rusty:  How do I apply with Social  Security offices closed?

Ask Rusty: How do I apply with Social Security offices closed?

Dear Rusty: I am 64 years old and would like advice on how to move forward to apply for Social Security now instead of waiting until I am the &apos...

Today in History

Today in History

1615 - The fortress of Osaka, Japan, fell to shogun Ieyasu after a six month siege. 1647 - The British army seized King Charles I and held him a...
Lake Pickthorne Catfishing Hot

Lake Pickthorne Catfishing Hot

The fishing remains good all across the Natural State Arkansas Wildlife Recently the AGFC District 4 staff sampled Lake Pickthorne for channel ca...
Apply for WMA deer hunting permits by July 1

Apply for WMA deer hunting permits by July 1

Go to AGFC website to fill out online application for 2020 season AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK – The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission has o...

Buffalo River Elk Festival canceled

Buffalo River Elk Festival canceled

2020 elk permits to be drawn online due to coronavirus concerns AGFC Communications JASPER — The Buffalo River Elk Festival, originally planne...
Hutchinson declares  State of Emergency over protests

Hutchinson declares State of Emergency over protests

LITTLE ROCK — Governor Asa Hutchinson declared a state of emergency Tuesday, June 2 in response to the protests across the state. In a procla...
Police reports detail bloody Beebe stabbing  incident

Police reports detail bloody Beebe stabbing incident

BEEBE — A Beebe Police Department report detalied the case of Jacob Chumley, 26, who allegedly stabbed his grandfather, injured others and report...

• Civil Air Patrol

• Civil Air Patrol

— The 99th Composite Squadron, Civil Air Patrol, will not be holding meetings until Monday, May 11. Civil Air Patrol is the official civilian au...
Scroll Up