03 June 2020
When Americans came to me

When Americans came to me

day last week, it O ne started to rain. The winds sailed past the corners of the house, whistling. Then the power went out. I was in the ...
YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

For June 3 – June 6, 2020...
Full moon equals good fishing

Full moon equals good fishing

F riday June 5, 2020, is full moon time and that means the fishing will be good for the week leading in and 4-5 days after. Some fishermen prefer...

02 June 2020
A Joyful Noise

A Joyful Noise

Like many of you, I am an avid churchgoer... or at least I was until the COVID-19 thing shut everything down. Since then, I’ve watched a few o...

The Only  Dog in  Minnesota

The Only Dog in Minnesota

I want to make it clear that we are not adopting a dog. I won't deny it is tempting. We decided not to get another dog because we travel. ...
George Floyd,  Protestor  Violence…  how to solve all this

George Floyd, Protestor Violence… how to solve all this

The death of George Floyd at the hands of police should never have happened. It was murder and a dark moment in America. The looting, terrorism and...
Today in History

Today in History

On This Day in: 1537 - Pope Paul III banned the enslavement of Indians. 1774 - The Quartering Act, which required American colonists to allow ...

AGFC Northwest Arkansas Fishing Reports

AGFC Northwest Arkansas Fishing Reports

Spotlight on Beaver Lake and surrounding waters Arkansas Wildlife • Beaver Lake — As of May 29, the Army Corps of Engineers reports the la...
Scroll Up