01 June 2020
Ritz Gallery in search of artists to display

Ritz Gallery in search of artists to display

BLYTHEVILLE — The Ritz Civic Center, 306 W. Main St., is seeking area artists who would be interested in presenting their work as a featured ...
• Civil Air Patrol

• Civil Air Patrol

— The 99th Composite Squadron, Civil Air Patrol, will not be holding meetings until Monday, May 11. Civil Air Patrol is the official civilian au...
City of Edmondson

City of Edmondson

• City of Edmondson – Monthly City Council meeting 9 a.m. the second Monday of each month at the Town Library. The public is invited. ...

29 May 2020
City of Edmondson –  Monthly City Council meeting 9 a.m. the second  Monday of each month at the Town Library. The public

City of Edmondson – Monthly City Council meeting 9 a.m. the second Monday of each month at the Town Library. The public

• City of Edmondson – Monthly City Council meeting 9 a.m. the second Monday of each month at the Town Library. The public is invited. ...
28 May 2020
Car shopping… ugh!

Car shopping… ugh!

There are few things in this world that I loathe more than shopping for a vehicle. First off, they’re expensive, and I know next to nothing about...

“…All Should  Come to  Repentance”

“…All Should Come to Repentance”

“ The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us- ward, not willing that any should peris...
Biscuits and Gravy

Biscuits and Gravy

All of a sudden, there are painted rocks along my path. This has been going on for a while, I guess, but I never saw them in my neighborhood. No...

Scroll Up