24 September 2019
What to do, what to do

What to do, what to do

‘Preacher’s Point’ By Pastor Tim Johnson “For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I....
A Health Resource at Your Fingertips

A Health Resource at Your Fingertips

Being a solo senior aging at home, and like many patients, I don’t have quick access to a physician. Yes, I could call the doctor’s office and...
• Delta Artists Society Art  Show —

• Delta Artists Society Art Show —

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, by...

Hapless Hogs humbled at home against San Jose

Hapless Hogs humbled at home against San Jose

Razorbacks upset by Spartans in ‘unacceptable’ loss sports@theeveningtimes.com FAYETTEVILLE — Prior to Saturday, San Jose State had been...
Governor proclaims Arkansas Hunting and Fishing Week

Governor proclaims Arkansas Hunting and Fishing Week

Hutchinson makes announcement to encourage outdoors enthusiasts across the state AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — Gov. Asa Hutchinson sign...
Recycled utility poles offer endangered bats refuge

Recycled utility poles offer endangered bats refuge

Winged hunters help control pesky pests AGFC Communications WALNUT RIDGE — Last Thursday crews from Craighead Electric Cooperative, the Arkans...

23 September 2019
Gas prices shoot up

Gas prices shoot up

Rates jump more than 8 cents in a week after attacks www.gasbuddy.com LITTLE ROCK — Arkansas gas prices have risen 8.7 cents per gallon in the...
Prize Time!

Prize Time!

Submitted photo Josh Doyle Manager at Greenway Equipment in Marion shows the Stihl Back Pack Blower they are donating to Crawfordsville Harves...
Beep, Beep!

Beep, Beep!

Honk if you love hot rods and classic cars! And then drive on over to Crawfordsville on Saturday, Oct. 12 for the Classic Car Competition at the Ho...

‘Garden to Goodies’

‘Garden to Goodies’

Submitted photo Last Saturday, Sept. 14, the Crittenden County Master Gardeners held a “farm to table type” seminar entitled “Garden to Goo...
Scroll Up