20 September 2019
Hicks set for return to Beatles on the Ridge

Hicks set for return to Beatles on the Ridge

Local young musician to play at celebration of the Fab Four news@theeveningtimes.com Seventeen-year-old, West Memphis, Arkansas, native Cameron...
Welcome to the Neighborhood!

Welcome to the Neighborhood!

The West Memphis Chamber recently welcomed their newest member, PremierChoice In Home Care Services, with a Ribbon Cutting ceremony on. Owner, Niya...
No good deed goes unpunished

No good deed goes unpunished

Woman driving ‘drunk uncle’ around tagged for no insurance By Coretta Allen It was a full house in District Court, and Judge Fred Thorne had...

Text The Times.

Text The Times.

870-225-1456...
Drop in for Donuts

Drop in for Donuts

Community Compassion Center activities director Cheyenne Dixon recently lured some local law enforcement and EMTs in for a visit with a “Donut D...
Living in the ‘State of Obesity’

Living in the ‘State of Obesity’

As your are very well aware Ralph, Arkansas is known for many things, some good, some not so good, and it is it is an embarrassment to say we’ve ...

I’m in Shape…   Round is a Shape

I’m in Shape… Round is a Shape

Watch it there, Michael. You’re hitting pretty close to home. OK, so first off, I thought this was America? Who are you or the doctor or Miche...
Creating a Talent Pipeline for Arkansas’s Workforce

Creating a Talent Pipeline for Arkansas’s Workforce

The effort to develop a skilled workforce continues to build momentum in all corners of Arkansas. This statewide endeavor to promote workforce dev...
Bible verse

Bible verse

And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore*, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of spe...

Political Influencer or Politically Influenced?

Political Influencer or Politically Influenced?

‘A Political View’ By Sherry Holliman Some people see influence is a bad word. It doesn’t have four letters, but it can be associated with ...
Scroll Up