12 August 2019
On the Job

On the Job

Airport Manager Candra Suiter welcomed Jade Harris to the airport staff during the July Airport Commission meeting. The job seemed a great fit for ...
09 August 2019
West Memphis reinvesting in Bayou Trail

West Memphis reinvesting in Bayou Trail

City departments making plans to redevelop path with grant funding news@theeveningtimes.com West Memphis City Planning and Development linked w...
Rutledge urges Netflix, Amazon & Hulu to self-regulate tobacco imagery

Rutledge urges Netflix, Amazon & Hulu to self-regulate tobacco imagery

Attorney General cautions networks about resurgence of youth tobacco and nicotine use Attorney General’s Office LITTLE ROCK — Arkansas Atto...

The Right Leader for the Pentagon

The Right Leader for the Pentagon

Secretary of Defense Mark Esper recently settled into his new Pentagon office after the Senate overwhelmingly approved his nomination prior to the ...
So many hands in the cookie jar

So many hands in the cookie jar

On this one Ralph, let’s say this topic is something we can both agree upon and offer our own political opinions. Sometimes it is good to expr...
Let’s not pretend like this is a new thing

Let’s not pretend like this is a new thing

Now here’s a topic that is near and dear to my heart, Michael. I have a long relationship with exploring the malfeasance of Arkansas lawmakers. ...

Bible verse

Bible verse

And he said, Who made thee a prince and a judge over us? intendest thou to kill me, as thou killedst the Egyptian? And Moses feared, and said, Sure...
Mass killings affect everyone, changes must start with legislature

Mass killings affect everyone, changes must start with legislature

‘A Political View’ By Sherry Holliman Mass killings are on everybody’s mind — not knowing when the next killings will take place, creatin...

Ask Rusty: About Survivor Benefits

Ask Rusty: About Survivor Benefits

‘Social Security Matters’ Dear Rusty: I am looking for information on my benefits. I am 60 years and 5 months old, and still employed. My s...
Scroll Up