06 August 2019
Rep. Nicks honored by Marion City Council

Rep. Nicks honored by Marion City Council

State legislator recognized for Municipal League honors news@theeveningtimes.com At the recent Marion City Council meeting, Marion Mayor Frank...
Open House

Open House

Get a jump on the new school year with the Marion School District’s open houses tonight from on all MSD campuses, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Drop in ...
Ladybugs, cockroaches and mice, oh my!

Ladybugs, cockroaches and mice, oh my!

By Dorothy Wilson “The Marion Mom” We have mice, y’all. I don’t particularly like rodents, but I particularly don’t like touching, h...

• Bethel AME Community  Grant Program —

• Bethel AME Community Grant Program —

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, by...
AGFC: Good fishing in the waters of North Arkansas

AGFC: Good fishing in the waters of North Arkansas

Guides pass on tips to Arkansas Game & Fish Commission AGFC Communications The Arkansas Game & Fish Commission receives weekly updates ...
05 August 2019
Ford of West Memphis Drives Carnival to Success

Ford of West Memphis Drives Carnival to Success

Ford of West Memphis is returning as a Tuesday night Board and Online Sponsor for the 2019 Janine Earney Celebrity Carnival live auction benefiting...

Summer Fun

Summer Fun

The Crittenden County Boys & Girls Club’s summer program participants put a cap on a great summer with the club’s annual trip to Wild Rive...
Mary Diane Brazile

Mary Diane Brazile

Mary Diane Brazile, 81, of Marion, Arkansas went to be with the Lord July 31, 2019. She passed peacefully at home. Diane was born July 2, 193...
Roy Dean Horton, Sr.

Roy Dean Horton, Sr.

Roy Dean Horton, Sr., 78, of Bella Vista, Arkansas, died July 31, 2019, at his home. He was born August 9, 1940, to Herman and Rena Horton in Pangb...

Stelle Melanson

Stelle Melanson

Stelle Melanson, 92, passed away July 26, 2019 in West Memphis, Arkansas. Roller-Citizens Funeral Home of West Memphis is ......
Scroll Up