13 March 2017
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...
It’s not very big and has only one room…

It’s not very big and has only one room…

It's not very big and has only one room... Local Commentary I bet I have your attention now by just that one statement. You are probably thinki...
10 March 2017
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...

Becoming a ‘Hard Target’

Becoming a ‘Hard Target’

Becoming a ‘Hard Target’ Over the last couple of days, I have heard a lot in the news about random acts of violence. Not to get philosophical ...
How many ways?

How many ways?

How many ways? ‘AWord from the Pastor’ By Clayton Adams Religion according to one dictionary is the “Belief in and reverence for a super...
09 March 2017
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Ruby Dell Atwood, 90, of West Memphis, died Saturday, March 4, in Broadway Healthcare. Services Saturday, March 11, 11 a.m. at Dominion...

You are right… they are Wrong!

You are right… they are Wrong!

You are right… they are Wrong! Sometimes, when the socalled professionals get together, the results are side-splitting humor-that is, if they w...
News Briefs

News Briefs

08 March 2017
Undermining Academic Achievement

Undermining Academic Achievement

Undermining Academic Achievement By Walter E. Williams U.S. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said in a statement, “The president’s decisio...

Richland kids learn to debate

Richland kids learn to debate

Richland kids learn to debate Students hone argument skills — good luck, parents! WM School District Richland Elementary students in Karly Ki...
Scroll Up