05 February 2016
State jobless rate continues to fall

State jobless rate continues to fall

State jobless rate continues to fall This month it was announced that Arkansas’s unemployment rate fell below 5 percent for the first time sinc...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and govern-mental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...
Life is better at the cabin…  even if you don’t have one!

Life is better at the cabin… even if you don’t have one!

Life is better at the cabin... even if you don't have one! Do you love the thought of a romantic get-away up in the mountains in a rustic cabin? ...

04 February 2016
Celebrating Arkansans who paved the way for equality

Celebrating Arkansans who paved the way for equality

Celebrating Arkansans who paved the way for equality Arkansans have a long history of creating change to make the world better. As we recognize Bl...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and govern-mental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...
Someone asked me a question

Someone asked me a question

Someone asked me a question It's the type of thing that happens so often that it has come to be the usual-not an unusual happening in people&...

Warm weather leads

Warm weather leads

Warm weather leads to a little early ‘ Spring Training’ ......
Hoops action heats up at the JW  Rich Girls Club

Hoops action heats up at the JW Rich Girls Club

Hoops action heats up at the JW Rich Girls Club ......
Talent show honors former  West Memphis resource officer

Talent show honors former West Memphis resource officer

Talent show honors former West Memphis resource officer Rodney ‘ Kool- Aid’Riley remembered by community news@theeveningtimes.com Area y...

Soccer Standouts

Soccer Standouts

By Ralph Hardin ralphhardin@gmail.com The Honorable John N. Fogleman is a judge for the Second Circuit of the Arkansas Circuit Courts, in Divisi...
Scroll Up