04 February 2016
Today in History

Today in History

Today in History 786 Harun al-Rashid succeeds his older brother the Abbasid Caliph al-Hadi as Caliph of Baghdad. 1194 Richard I, King of Englan...
Our View

Our View

Our View A better way to spend our education dollars If the statistics are accurate, we would certainly encourage Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson ...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Blessed art thou, O Lord: teach me thy statutes. With my lips ha...

Celebrating Arkansans who paved the way for equality

Celebrating Arkansans who paved the way for equality

Celebrating Arkansans who paved the way for equality Arkansans have a long history of creating change to make the world better. As we recognize Bl...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and govern-mental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...
Someone asked me a question

Someone asked me a question

Someone asked me a question It's the type of thing that happens so often that it has come to be the usual-not an unusual happening in people&...

Warm weather leads

Warm weather leads

Warm weather leads to a little early ‘ Spring Training’ ......
03 February 2016
BASF chemist visits  Marion  Intermediate

BASF chemist visits Marion Intermediate

Earle will help foot generator bill at health department City agrees to annual maintenance payment news@theeveningtimes.com Earle has agreed to...
Community

Community

Community John Allen of West Memphis, past president of Crittenden County Farm Bureau, servec as a voting delegate for the business session at the...

MIS Honor Roll 2nd 9 weeks

MIS Honor Roll 2nd 9 weeks

MIS Honor Roll 2nd 9 weeks From the Marion School District www.msd3.org Marion Intermediate School has released its honor roll for the second ni...
Scroll Up