09 June 2022
criminal and psychotic members of our society, it’s a mov e that is long overdue  in this country]

criminal and psychotic members of our society, it’s a mov e that is long overdue in this country]

I don’t understand why some folks find it so hard to understand that if you take away the guns from the law abiding citizens then the criminals wil...
The Arkansas Justice  Project shines light on ‘Shoestring Killer’ case

The Arkansas Justice Project shines light on ‘Shoestring Killer’ case

LITTLE ROCK — The Facebook page “The Arkansas Justice Project” recently highlighted the unsolved murders of a serial killer dubbed The Shoes...
A little awkward

A little awkward

It's harder to keep in touch with people these days. Things are opening up but it's going to be a while before we hop in a car and visit...

Into every life, a little rain must fall…

Into every life, a little rain must fall…

Look, I get it... rain is an important and necessary part of life. In fact, there are times when I love the rain... like nap time. Sometimes, I’l...
What do you say when you talk to yourself?

What do you say when you talk to yourself?

You have just completed a major work project before the deadline. Having worked diligently and spending your own time, you’re proud of the re...
Razorbacks survive showdown in Stillwater, win 7-3

Razorbacks survive showdown in Stillwater, win 7-3

Hogs moving on to Super Regionals with win over Oklahoma arkansasrazorbacks.com Arkansas led from start to finish on Monday night to defeat Oklah...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1064 - Coimbra, Portugal fell to Ferdinand, the King of Castile. 1534 - Jacques Cartier became the first to sail into the river ...
Keep a few of those striped bass for conservation

Keep a few of those striped bass for conservation

Culling numbers can actually help bolster fish population AGFC Communications ROGERS — With summer heat finally breaking loose, water temperatu...
Free Fishing Weekend

Free Fishing Weekend

AGFC’s hatcheries, 30 other locations provide free fishing opportunities June 11 Arkansas Wildlife Editor LITTLE ROCK – Not only will the fis...

Woolfolk Library  Summer Program

Woolfolk Library Summer Program

The Woolfolk Public Library in Marion is bringing back its Summer Reading Program after a two-year hiatus. “Imagine Your Story” this summer, w...
Scroll Up