07 June 2022
What’s up in West Memphis! ….

What’s up in West Memphis! ….

What’s up in West Memphis! I’ve been trying to grasp the mentality of society today, but the adults, it’s too late for! We must focus on our ch...
ASP corporals get  commission vote for  promotion to sergeant

ASP corporals get commission vote for promotion to sergeant

Two Arkansas State Police corporals have been promoted to the rank of sergeant. The recommendations for promotion from Colonel Bill Bryant, stat...
Too old for Six Flags?

Too old for Six Flags?

It might be time to admit that I’m past the point where a day at the amusement park is something that I should consider “fun” and more of a c...

The grass is always…

The grass is always…

This isn’t a column about envy or coveting your neighbor’s crap (I meant to write crop, but crap made me laugh so I left it in) but let’s go ...
If you don’t know, ask!

If you don’t know, ask!

The progress of humankind has been possible because people are curious and ask questions. From the beginning of time, people have asked why, how, ...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 452 - Italy was invaded by Attila the Hun. 793 - The Vikings raided the Northumbrian coast of England. 1786 - In New York Cit...

Happy Hybrid time at Greers Ferry

Happy Hybrid time at Greers Ferry

High waters leading to big catches this week around the state Arkansas Wildlife Editor Matthew Kraus (right) took his wife, Tanna, and son Evan (...
Fish harvest a key tool in conservation efforts

Fish harvest a key tool in conservation efforts

Waterway resources across the state depend on anglers for population controls to maintain eco- balance Arkansas Wildlife Editor LITTLE ROCK –...
Woolfolk Library  Summer Program

Woolfolk Library Summer Program

The Woolfolk Public Library in Marion is bringing back its Summer Reading Program after a two-year hiatus. “Imagine Your Story” this summer, w...

06 June 2022
County employee supplemental insurance benefits lapse

County employee supplemental insurance benefits lapse

Missed payment leaves workers without coverage, county with big bill www.theeveningtimes.com Cancelation notices arrived for county employee with...
Scroll Up