22 March 2022
Look Up,  Not  Down

Look Up, Not Down

We developed the habit of looking down as young children when we were upset, angry, embarrassed, frustrated, or dejected. We stared at the ground ...
The end of the apocalypse?

The end of the apocalypse?

I love a good end-of-the-world story. Let me clarify that ... I love a good fictional end-of-theworld story. Yep, you give me a giant meteor hea...
Razorbacks return to Sweet 16 with win over Aggies

Razorbacks return to Sweet 16 with win over Aggies

Arkansas finishes strong in 53- 48 win over New Mexico State in 2nd round arkansasrazorbacks.com BUFFALO, NY— Arkansas head coach Eric Musselma...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

1457 - Johannes Gutenberg’s Bible became the first printed book. 1622 - Indians attacked a group of colonist in the James River area of Virginia...
Three winners from tagged trout contest announced

Three winners from tagged trout contest announced

Lucky anglers to receive Little Red River fishing trips AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — On the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission’s Facebook...
AGFC ‘pulling the plugs’ at Henry Gray Hurricane Lake WMA

AGFC ‘pulling the plugs’ at Henry Gray Hurricane Lake WMA

Moves aimed at preserving threatened area forest AGFC Communications GEORGETOWN — People traveling along Mallard Pond Road in Henry Gray Hurri...

New program could be  solution to Arkansas’s  teacher shortage

New program could be solution to Arkansas’s teacher shortage

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — It’s something that we’ve talked about several times and unfortunately, it’s still a problem in Arkansas. The state ...
Crittenden Youth  Theatre Auditions

Crittenden Youth Theatre Auditions

Auditions for “The Rainbow Fish” for Crittenden Youth Theatre’s spring K-6 production will take place on Saturday, March 19, from noon to 2 ...
Attorney General files opioid lawsuit against Walgreens

Attorney General files opioid lawsuit against Walgreens

Rutledge: Walgreens fueled the opioid epidemic that disproportionately affects Arkansas Attorney General’s Office LITTLE ROCK — Arkansas A...

Scroll Up