17 March 2022
New laws passed in 2022 Fiscal Session

New laws passed in 2022 Fiscal Session

Legislative Update from State Rep. Milton Nicks ralphhardin@gmail.com From one-time bonuses to increased funding for safety equipment, the 93...
West Memphis improves tornado siren coverage

West Memphis improves tornado siren coverage

City’s location in the heart of ‘ Tornado Alley’ requires preparedness news@theeveningtimes.com Last year, 35 tornados ripped through Arkan...
Candidate in Town

Candidate in Town

On Monday afternoon, Terry Fuller, District 9 Senate Candidate, stopped by the Marion Chamber of Commerce to learn about the Sultana Disaster Museu...

Apartment Fire

Apartment Fire

The Marion Fire Department spent Sunday morning battling an apartment fire on Park Street. One unit was totally destroyed with minor damage to sec...
***  What is the protcol for getting  one of those free smoke detectors from the fire department?

*** What is the protcol for getting one of those free smoke detectors from the fire department?

The news that Russian oil embargos would lead to $7 gas prices doesn’t seem to have actually come to fruition. Last time I checked gas had only gon...
I read somewhere…

I read somewhere…

One of my favorite things that dumb people do to try to get their dumb point across is use a phrase like “If you do the research...” or “I’...

Money, Money,  Money…

Money, Money, Money…

In the early days of home computers, I played a game with my kids called “Gazillionaire.” In that game, there is a character who only says, “...
You do make a difference

You do make a difference

Do you make a difference in the world? Does anyone care about what you do? Are some people more important than others? We all ask ourselves these...
Don’t be a superspreader!

Don’t be a superspreader!

Keep bird feeders clean to prevent aivian diseases AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK – The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission would like to remind...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 461 - Bishop Patrick, St. Patrick, died in Saul. Ireland celebrates this day in his honor. 1756 - St. Patrick’s Day was celebr...
Scroll Up