04 February 2022
Gants available for State  Black Hall of Fame

Gants available for State Black Hall of Fame

LITTLE ROCK — The Arkansas Black Hall of Fame Foundation, in partnership with Arkansas Community Foundation, is awarding grants to programs tha...
ASU Mid-South  Career Fairs

ASU Mid-South Career Fairs

Tuesday, March 1, from 3 to 6 p.m.; Thursday, March 3, from11 a.m. to 2 p.m.; and Tuesday March 8, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the campus of ASU Mid-...

[ Editor’s Note: To answer your last question

[ Editor’s Note: To answer your last question

Are we really going to elect Sara Huckabee Sanders as our next governor? Come on Arkansas we can do better. I get that this is a conservative i.e. ...

03 February 2022
Threat of violence puts Marion school on lockdown

Threat of violence puts Marion school on lockdown

Online scare deter-mined to be ‘ not credible’ by school, law enforcement officials ralphhardin@gmail.com As if educators did not have enough...
Better Serving the Blind

Better Serving the Blind

Last week, Mayor Marco McClendon met with representatives from the Arkansas Division of Services for the Blind, located at 2003 W. Broadway in West...
I am very concerned about the upcoming elections. Do we know who is running for mayor? Please put this in the paper.

I am very concerned about the upcoming elections. Do we know who is running for mayor? Please put this in the paper.

We will have to wait and see if this new police chief is any better... or lasts any longer... than the old one. I am hoping and praying for better an...

Village Creek State Park  to host Polar Plunge

Village Creek State Park to host Polar Plunge

WYNNE — It’s time once again to take the plunge for Special Olympics. The 2022 Polar Plunge is set for Saturday, Feb. 12, at noon, at the Lake ...
Scroll Up