12 January 2022
MARION POLICE REPORTS

MARION POLICE REPORTS

12/31/21 1:37 College BLVD / Hwy 64 Request by another law enforcement agency for arrest 1/3/22 14:18 717 Pin Oak DR DOMESTIC BATTERING – 3...
nxious

nxious

A nxious to see what kind of positive spin Nick Coulter and the City of West Memphis put on the current trash problem the city has? [Editor’s...
The Hysteria

The Hysteria

H ysteria – “behavior exhibiting overwhelming or unmanageable fear or emotional excess.” Mostly I stay away from political conversation...

Goals for the New Year

Goals for the New Year

‘ I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 3:14) There is a story involving Yogi Berra...
YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Take action, say what’s on your mind and resolve issues that are holding you back. The change you bring about will h...
Patriots romp at home against Blue Devils

Patriots romp at home against Blue Devils

Marion spoils Clay’s return to Fidelity Bank Arena...

Lady Devils’ rally falls short against Marion

Lady Devils’ rally falls short against Marion

Strong starts seals win for Patriots at home...
Finally! Duck hunting weather arrives!

Finally! Duck hunting weather arrives!

A fter about a two inch rain and temperatures in the low to mid 20s, duck hunting conditions finally got to Arkansas. Dry conditions and 70 degr...
11 January 2022
I-40 bridge gets first inspection since crack repair

I-40 bridge gets first inspection since crack repair

Offiicials keeping closer eye on Hernando DeSoto Bridge in wake of last year’s closure ralphhardin@gmail.com Bringing to mind what was probably...

Podcast explores the lynching of Isadore Banks

Podcast explores the lynching of Isadore Banks

True crime fans can explore local case with 10- part series ‘ Unfinished: Deep South’ now available via streaming service ralphhardin@gmail.c...
Scroll Up