10 January 2022
Ingram announces he will not seek re-election to Senate

Ingram announces he will not seek re-election to Senate

Longtime legislator, former West Memphis mayor ready to ‘ leave the political arena’ at end of term news@theeveningtimes.com One of Crittende...
Wheeless urges caution during  COVID-19 spike

Wheeless urges caution during COVID-19 spike

County Judge offers update as local cases skyrocket With no end in sight to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, County Judge Woody Wheeless, who made...
Another Round

Another Round

Old Man Winter must like Crittenden County. For the second time in just a few days, freezing rain, ice and snow fell across the area, causing schoo...

Why aren’t we being better ….

Why aren’t we being better ….

Why aren’t we being better informed when one of our children’s teachers or fellow students has tested positive for covid? We have a right to kno...
Compromise

Compromise

In life, you often find yourself in a situation where you and another person are at odds over some decision that needs to be made. It might be at w...
Actions and  Beliefs

Actions and Beliefs

Joe has mortgaged his home. Within a few days, he hopes to have a check in hand. Joe has a modest house and a few thousand in savings. When everyth...

When should we claim our benefits?

When should we claim our benefits?

We served overseas for several years, not earning many quarters for Social Security. However, we have made sure that we paid in over time so we...
INGRAM (cont.)

INGRAM (cont.)

dream realized,” said Sen. Ingram. “I was raised by parents who understood the need to serve and give back, and as a young man, I was so for...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1559 - England's Queen Elizabeth I (Elizabeth Tudor) was crowned in Westminster Abbey. 1624 - Many riots occurred in Mexico...

WHEELESS (cont.)

WHEELESS (cont.)

Wheeless said on Friday, “The state of Arkansas continues to set daily records with new active cases. Todays numbers are just over 8,400. Ove...
Scroll Up