30 November 2021
Building Blocks

Building Blocks

LAKE MONTICELLO (cont.) ponds in the upper portion of the lake, and we will deliver the fish to the ponds with a UTV pulling a trailer with a stock...
Making Hope  Contagious

Making Hope Contagious

Cornerstone Baptist Church, 1105 Balfour Rd., in West Memphis, is “Making Hope Contagious!” Sunday, December 12, 12 noon – BBQ Fellowship! Co...
Operation results in 13  drug-related arrests

Operation results in 13 drug-related arrests

STATE NEWS (cont.) and Kerns was taken to the Van Buren County Detention Center. Online records show as of Nov. 29 Kerns remained in the detention ...

29 November 2021
West Memphis Police Reports

West Memphis Police Reports

For Nov. 12-18, 2021 11/12/21 12:29 317 W Tyler AVE CONTEMPT OF COURT 11/12/21 12:35 207 Balfour RD GENERAL INFORMATION 11/12/21 12:38 North 7th...
Can you take a call?

Can you take a call?

[ Editor’s Note: You mean like a phone call? Are you asking me if I can take a phone call, from you? Sure! But not on the Text the Times phone...
Promotion Time

Promotion Time

The Crittenden County Sheriff’s Office recently held a promotion ceremony. “I would like to introduce to you the newest promoted Sergeant at th...

New Glasses

New Glasses

As I write this, I am just a minute or two removed from performing a round of repairs to my glasses. I used to call them my “work glasses” beca...
The Risks of Mission  Work

The Risks of Mission Work

The missionaries, consisting of sixteen Americans and one Canadian, kidnapped by the Haitian “400 Mawozo” gang October 16, is extremely scary....
Angel’s  Front  Door

Angel’s Front Door

I used to have a friend who lived in Paris. Paris is expensive. Angel bought the largest apartment she could afford, and it was tiny. But, be...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1530 - Cardinal Thomas Wolsey, former adviser to England’s King Henry VIII, died. 1864 - The Sand Creek Massacre occurred in C...
Scroll Up