17 September 2021
Arkansas 2021 Alligator Season opens today

Arkansas 2021 Alligator Season opens today

Hunters will look to break record of 174 set last year AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — Arkansans looking for adventure in the wetlands may wa...
Governor continues to  stress importance of residents getting vaccine

Governor continues to stress importance of residents getting vaccine

LITTLE ROCK — In his 200th COVID briefing since the pandemic began, Gov. Asa Hutchinson continued to stress the importance of getting vaccinate...
St. Jude Virtual  Walk/Run

St. Jude Virtual Walk/Run

Join the West Memphis Area Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. on Saturday, Sept. 25, for the St. Jude Virtual Walk/Run to End Chil...

16 September 2021
Damien Echols files complaint against West Memphis  Police, says WMPD never responded to FOIA request

Damien Echols files complaint against West Memphis Police, says WMPD never responded to FOIA request

Twice- convicted killer wants to know hat happened to evidence in 1993 murder of three children Soury Communications, Inc. Discovering that evide...
Bark in the Dark

Bark in the Dark

Last Thanksgiving night, two no-goodniks stole my old truck right out of my yard. It sucked, but life goes on and now I’m a little more vigilant ...
Minimal  State

Minimal State

I am one-third of the way through the seminal work of Robert Nozick, “ Anarchy, State, and Utopia,” published in 1974. It contends with the...

Growing  Need for a Self-Checkout

Growing Need for a Self-Checkout

Most people find selfcheckouts to be convenient, while others may choose not to use this service because they have to ring up their own items, bag...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day: 1775 - An early and unofficial American flag was raised by Lieutenant Colonel Isaac Mott after the seizing of Fort Johnson from the Br...
Crappie Catching at Millwood

Crappie Catching at Millwood

Southwest Arkansas Fishing Reports Arkansas Wildlife Editor We don’t know if this Texas angler named Tommy (no last name given) reached into hi...

Ralston Family Farms makes first Arkansas rice  sale to China

Ralston Family Farms makes first Arkansas rice sale to China

LITTLE ROCK — A Pope County farm has shipped the state’s first rice to China. Gov. Asa Hutchinson, along with Tim and Robin Ralston of Ralst...
Scroll Up