14 September 2021
Looking for a new career? Pursue a degree from ASU Mid-South

Looking for a new career? Pursue a degree from ASU Mid-South

College’s newest program is in Computer and Database Programming www.asumidsouth.edu Arkansas State University Mid-South is pleased to announc...
them to allow women

them to allow women

With the Taliban taking over in Afghanistan there are a number of concerns in relation to the rights and roles of women. Will they still have access ...
Still dodging COVID-19

Still dodging COVID-19

I’ll freely admit, I probably get sick more than the average person. I never get like “super-sick” except maybe once a year (or twice, if I ...

Hard  Working  People

Hard Working People

We are reaching that point in remodeling where we seriously question whether we will ever be done. After we finally found a plumber, we thought ...
On Life  Learning,  Commitment & Hard Work

On Life Learning, Commitment & Hard Work

We are always learning. Life is filled with education. We learn all the time. Every day we receive new information about health, the planet,...
Razorbacks make statement with win over Longhorns

Razorbacks make statement with win over Longhorns

Arkansas runs all over No. 15 Texas in 40- 21 rout arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — Texas hasn’t considered Arkansas to be a rival...

Tigers outlast Red Wolves in 105-point shootout

Tigers outlast Red Wolves in 105-point shootout

Memphis escapes from Jonesboro with 55- 50 win over Arkansas State news@astate.edu JONESBORO — Arkansas State scored more points in Saturday ni...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1807 - Former U.S. Vice President Aaron Burr was acquitted of a misdemeanor charge. Two weeks earlier Burr had been found innocent ...
Plenty of Opportunities to Get the Kids Into Fishing

Plenty of Opportunities to Get the Kids Into Fishing

Take a youngster with you on your next trip to the lake Arkansas Wildlife Editor Just because school has started again doesn’t mean the fishing...

Make room in your freezer for deer season  and help beat hunger in Arkansas

Make room in your freezer for deer season and help beat hunger in Arkansas

AGFC’s annual ‘ freezer cleaner day’ helps feed the need AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK – Arkansas Hunters Feeding the Hungry will hold ...
Scroll Up