13 September 2021
Miracle League of  Crittenden County

Miracle League of Crittenden County

The 2021 Fall Season of the Crittenden County Miracle League is holding registrations now! The Miracle League provides a safe environment for disab...
10 September 2021
West Memphis offering city employees $200 to get vaccinated

West Memphis offering city employees $200 to get vaccinated

Get the shot, get $200. That’s the incentive the city of West Memphis is offering to city employees. Mayor Marco McClendon has been aggres...

***  No football game Friday night? Covid or did they just have a bye week?

*** No football game Friday night? Covid or did they just have a bye week?

If you haven’t been there yet you need to check out Soul Food & More in Marion. It reminds me of the Ole Feed House we used to have. Real home...
Beat the Clock

Beat the Clock

My wife and daughter both absolutely hate, hate, hate being late for anything. Even if there’s not really even an actual time to be there (if I s...
Life, and what it seems to be

Life, and what it seems to be

Life is short. The best we can do, is the best we can do. If we are doing our best, then what more can we expect from ourselves and others? Most pe...

The  Plumbing  Guru

The Plumbing Guru

“I'm tired of living in exile!” my husband, Peter, exclaimed as, for the second day in a row, we packed up everything we would need to be ...
West Memphis Mayor  Marco McClendon

West Memphis Mayor Marco McClendon

VACCINE (cont.) provided vaccine clinics for employees. While numbers for how many employees are unvaccinated wasn’t available, McClendon says he...
Marion vs. JTR tonight

Marion vs. JTR tonight

Patriots look to rebound as they host tough Senators squad Marion School District While not generally regarded as being overly glamorous or fla...

GLENN MOLLETTE (cont.)

GLENN MOLLETTE (cont.)

His pain is great. He goes through the motions day by day trusting God with his life and remaining children. It is difficult to understand why his ...
Scroll Up