• ASU Mid-South Women’s Basketball —
The Lady Greyhounds resume their 2020 schedule, when ASU Mid-South hosts conference foe Three Rivers Community College. Three Rivers invades the Dog House on Monday, Feb. 10.
Game time is 5:30 p.m.
The Greyhounds Men’s Basktetball team is in the home stretch of the 2020 season. On Monday, Feb. 10, Three Rivers Community College comes to town.
Game time is 7:30 p.m.
On Saturday, Feb. 15, it’s the final road game for ASU Mid-South as the Greyhounds head to Southern Arkansas University Tech.
Tipoff time is 4 p.m. On Monday, Feb. 17, the University of Arkansas- Cossatot invades The Dog House for a 7:30 p.m. showdown with ASU Mid-South.
On Saturday, Feb. 22, its a showdown with North Arkansas College at 2 p.m. And the Greyhounds finish the regular season on Monday, Feb. 24, at home against West Kentucky CTC. Game time is 6 p.m.
• Crittenden County Boys & Girls Club Spring Sports — Register beginning Monday, Feb. 10 for any of the Crittenden County Boys & Girls Club Spring 2020 Sports programs: Tee Ball (ages 3-6) , Baseball (ages 6-12), Volleyball (ages 7-18), Co-Ed Soccer (ages 3-15) and Girls Softball (ages 6-13). The deadline to register is Friday, March 13 (March 6 for Volleyball). For more information, call (870) 735-1658.
The Earle Bulldogs close out the regular season on the road. On Tuesday, Feb.
11, Earle travels up the road to East Poinsett County, with a 5 p.m.
start time for the first game. The 2A North District Tournament begins Tuesday, Feb.
• Earle Girls Basketball — The Earle Lady Bulldogs are on the road for their final game of the regular season. On Tuesday, Feb. 11, Earle wraps up conference play against East Poinsett County, with a 5 p.m. start time for the first game.
The 2A North District Tournament begins Tuesday, Feb. 18.
• West Memphis Animal Alliance Fundraiser — Calling all animal lovers! Come out to the Memphis Hustle game on Monday, March 16 and help support the West Memphis Animal Alliance.
Tickets start at just $15, and the WMAA will receive $7 back for every Plaza 1 Level ticket purchased and $3 back for every Plaza 2 ticket purchased.
Every ticket sold can make a big difference.
To purchase tickets, go to https://groupmatics.
• Harlem Globetrotters — The world famous original Harlem Globetrotters make their return to the Mid-South on Saturday, Feb. 1, at FedEx Forum, beginning at 7 p.m., with their all-new 2020 “Pushing the Limits” World Tour. Don’t miss your chance to get up close and personable with a star-stuffed roster including Big Easy Lofton, Hi-Lite Bruton, and woman stars TNT Lister, Swish Sutton, and Torch George.
Every show features a blend of hilarious hijinks and incredible basketball skills including ball handling, high flying dunks, and a new record-breaking attempt. The Harlem Globetrotters are a oneof- a kind experience putting a new spin on family time. Tickets start at $27. Visit the FedEx Forum box office or www.ticketmaster.
com for more information.
• Memphis in May Triathlon — The 38th Annual Memphis in May Olympic Triathlon, one of the oldest continuous running triathlon events in the United States, presented by P.R. Event Management, LLC and in association with Memphis Tourism, the Olympic and Sprint Triathlons and Sports Expo is moving from Edmund Orgill Park in Millington where it has been held since 2015 to Shelby Farms Park in Memphis, Tenn. Shelby Farms, one of the 20 largest urban parks in the United States, includes 4,500 acres and covers more than five times the area of Central Park in New York City.
• Herbert Carter Missions Memorial Golf Tournament — Get a team and compete in the Herbert Carter Missions Memorial Golf Tournament, on April 20, 2020. The tournament will be a 4-man scramble at Marion Golf & Athletic Club. Register at Marion First Baptist Church. The cost is $300 per team. Lunch will be provided at noon, with tee time at 1 p.m. Support missions, enjoy a round of golf and win prizes.
• Delta Gymnastics classes — Classes available for ages 2 and up on Thursdays at 5:15 p.m. For more information, please contact Delta Gymnastics at (870) 735-5900, or stop by and check out the facility at 101 E. Polk St., in West Memphis ***
• Studio Gray Dance Clinic — Check out the Studio Gray Dance Clinic programs at the Boys & Girls Club of Crittenden County. Designed to help kids going into cheer, pom & hip-hop.
For more information or to register, inquire via e-mail at [email protected] com, or call (901) 303-6221.