10 December 2020
‘Up, Up & Away with the CAP

‘Up, Up & Away with the CAP

Local Civil Air Patrol Cadet gets first orientation flight news@theeveningtimes.com Cadet Noah Taylor 99th Composite Squadron of the Civil Air P...
You too, Madam  Attorney General?

You too, Madam Attorney General?

I’m fairly certain I’ve never voted for a Republican candidate, but I have been pretty impressed with the work of Attorney General Leslie Rutl...
The many potentials of downsizing

The many potentials of downsizing

I’ve been talking about “downsizing” for at least a couple of years, possibly even going towards a “tiny house” of some kind. Talking, bu...

That Time of Year…

That Time of Year…

The holidays don't mean the same as they used to. Maybe that's because I have so much more of a past nowadays. And there is so much li...
Lady Razorbacks upend defending champs No. 4 Baylor

Lady Razorbacks upend defending champs No. 4 Baylor

Arkansas defends home turf in 2020 SEC/ Big 12 Challenge arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE — The Lady Razorbacks proved to be more than up to...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1520 - Martin Luther publicly burned the papal edict. The papacy demanded that he recant or face excommunication. Luther refused an...

Life-saving Christmas gift ideas for hunters

Life-saving Christmas gift ideas for hunters

‘ Tis the season for staying safe in the woods AGFC Communications A colleague once received a pair of jumper cables from his father-in-law for...
Memorialize their first outdoors adventure

Memorialize their first outdoors adventure

First duck, first deer certificates available from AGFC AGFC Communications Want to memorialize those unforgettable first hunting moments? The Ar...

Scroll Up