13 October 2020
On This Day in:

On This Day in:

1775 - The U.S. Continental Congress ordered the construction of a naval fleet. 1792 - The cornerstone of the Executive Mansion was laid in Wash...
Playoff Time!

Playoff Time!

I know there are a lot of basketball fans out there, and I’m glad you guys finally got to see the NBA season come to a conclusion with the Lakers...
About the  Mystery of Spousal  Benefits

About the Mystery of Spousal Benefits

From what I’ve researched, the formula for spousal benefits seems very complicated. I read somewhere that it was a good idea to start the low...

What Is  Love?

What Is Love?

“I love you” are words that seem to be said, either too often or far too little. I know people where it seems, “I love you” is interchan...
Pats fall to Hurricane

Pats fall to Hurricane

The Marion Patriots volleyball squad dropped a tough match to the Golden Hurricane of Jonesboro last Thursday night inside Patriots Arena. The Pats...
Central Arkansas Fishing Reports

Central Arkansas Fishing Reports

Arkansas waters still fishing well this fall AGFC Communications • Craig D. Campbell Lake Conway Reservoir — Bates Field and Stream (501-...

Veteran makes “Old  Glory” run through  Central Arkansas

Veteran makes “Old Glory” run through Central Arkansas

SEARCY — A 52-year-old Army veteran from La Grange who served in the Gulf War made a few stops in the Natural State over the weekend to show his ...
Steudlein Learning Center

Steudlein Learning Center

\ The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted via e- mail at news@ ...

17_art_0

17_art_0

WARNING ORDER ......
Scroll Up