27 June 2019
Minor tremors could hint at larger quake to come

Minor tremors could hint at larger quake to come

New Madrid faultline seeing rise in activity ralphhardin@gmail.com In a report filed in November 2008, the U.S. Federal Emergency Management ...
Overpayment Notice from Social Security?

Overpayment Notice from Social Security?

‘ Dear Rusty: I have a problem with Social Security. They told me if I went over the annual earned income limit they would withhold $1 for ...
The importance of hydration in older people

The importance of hydration in older people

A book that caught my eye, or should say, a book’s title that caught my eye, “Your Bodies Many Cries for Water: You’re not sick, You’re Thi...

• New Salem Missionary  Baptist Church Revival –

• New Salem Missionary Baptist Church Revival –

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, by...
Head down south for fine fishing this summer

Head down south for fine fishing this summer

Hot fishing spots in southern part of the state www.agfc.com The fish are biting all across the southern half of Arkansas right now. And there m...
Still time to get in on Arkansas Alligator season

Still time to get in on Arkansas Alligator season

Application for permit deadline June 30 AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — Applications for the 2019 Arkansas alligator season will be availabl...

26 June 2019
More arrests made in sweep of the county

More arrests made in sweep of the county

Multi-agency efforts get drugs, guns off the streets news@theeveningtimes.com The combined efforts of local, state and federal law enforcement ...
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

Stanley Lynn Colquitt, 69, of Marion, Arkansas, passed away on Saturday, June 22, 2019, surrounded by family. On July 1, 1949, Willie Mae Bush Col...
Pray for Our City

Pray for Our City

A diverse gathering of 50 West Memphians circled up to pray for peace and unity in the city on the corner of 25th and Broadway, Saturday morning. T...

Patsy Ann Shelton

Patsy Ann Shelton

Patsy Ann Shelton, 81, of Jonesboro left this walk of life Monday, June 24, 2019. She was born January 3, 1938 in Hughes, Arkansas, to Ollie and Ef...
Scroll Up