24 April 2024
City proposes to paint water tower on Broadway

City proposes to paint water tower on Broadway

Proposal aims to restore tank and not legs to keep costs down By DON WILBURN donaldfwilburn@gmail.com The city of West Memphis is taking step...
When one loses hope, part 1

When one loses hope, part 1

to the Centers A ccording for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), suicide is the eleventh leading cause of death in America. For every perso...
Create in me a new heart

Create in me a new heart

“Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.” (Psalm 51:10) E xhaustion is defined as “the state of being depr...

NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

Cornerstone Baptist Church Cornerstone Baptist Church of West Memphis is “Making Hope Contagious” in Crittenden County. Children, Youth, and...
Bright Futures Marion already making impact

Bright Futures Marion already making impact

Local chapter launched six months ago By ANDY WELD Marion School District Only six months since its official launch, Bright Futures Marion is...
Stop ‘coloring’ people

Stop ‘coloring’ people

is a powerful form C olor of communication, the way you see color will influence your thinking, and cause reactions. Whether you believe this abou...

SLATER

SLATER

From page A1 The National Academy of Future Physicians and Medical Scientists was founded on the belief that we must identify prospective medica...
CHASES

CHASES

From page A1 check his responsiveness while awaiting medical professionals. Medical professionals found no immediate medical issues and Chalmer...
AUSTIN

AUSTIN

From page A1 future of Blue Devil volleyball.” As a student-athlete, Austin received many accolades including two-time SWAC All-Tournament ...

ANNEXED

ANNEXED

From page A1 Supermarket. This lot will be split into three commercial lots in order to sell it to potential businesses, which will bring new ec...
Scroll Up