26 May 2020
Health Resources of  Arkansas

Health Resources of Arkansas

• Health Resources of Arkansas – Outpatient and day treatment services alcohol/ drug or compulsive gambling problems. For information ca...
25 May 2020
right about now. I’ve seen this said elsewhere but let me say it as well…  “ You are being inconvenienced,

right about now. I’ve seen this said elsewhere but let me say it as well… “ You are being inconvenienced,

I just think it’s funny how people are supposed to be dying by the thousands but here we have been called a HOT-SPOT and only have had seven peopl...
WORLD WAR ONE (cont.)

WORLD WAR ONE (cont.)

in Aurora, a suburb of Denver, was renamed Fitzsimons Army Hospital in 1920. The dedication read: “Through his sacrifice, William Fitzsimons who...

No Reunion This Year

No Reunion This Year

One of the annual highlights in my family is the big Ramsey Family Reunion. Well, technically, it’s my wife’s family, but we’ve been married ...

Exercising while sick: yes or no?

Exercising while sick: yes or no?

When you're an active adult, you may wonder, is it okay to exercise when sick? With COVID-19, there are certain precautions to take but mo...
Ford versus  Chevy

Ford versus Chevy

My dad would own nothing but a Chevy. My father-in-law would own nothing but a Ford. I have love, admiration, and respect for both these men....

Today in History

Today in History

On This Day in: 585 B.C. - The first known prediction of a solar eclipse was made in Greece. 1085 - Alfonso VI took Toledo, Spain from the Mos...
Scroll Up