16 March 2022
John Criner’s recent

John Criner’s recent

I n column, he asks, “Do any of my liberal readers have anything positive that Pres. Biden has done for our country? I am hardly a liberal but ...
8th Street Mission  Golf Tournament

8th Street Mission Golf Tournament

Fundraiser set for March 28...
WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

3/2/22 5:51 317 W Tyler AVE FAILURE TO APPEAR 3/2/22 6:06 1901 E Barton AVE DISORDERLY CONDUCT 3/2/22 10:22 429 W Broadway AVE THEFT OF PROP...

TODAY IN HISTORY

TODAY IN HISTORY

On This Day in: 1190 – The Crusaders began the massacre of Jews in York, England. 1521 – Portuguese navigator Ferdinand Magellan reached...
Fear and endurance

Fear and endurance

F rom one crisis to another crisis. There is no shortage of issues about which one could worry. We dutifully march from one trouble spot to a...
Bearing the fruit of the spirit

Bearing the fruit of the spirit

‘N ow the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred,...

NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

Crittenden Youth Theatre Auditions for “The Rainbow Fish” for Crittenden Youth Theatre’s spring K-6 production will take place on Saturday...
YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

ARIES (March 21-April 19): A personal pick-me-up will be a great way to start the week. Dismiss negativity, discord and those who cause you more ...
Marion softball ready for 2022

Marion softball ready for 2022

Patriots primed for successful season...

Blue Devil softball squad young but determined

Blue Devil softball squad young but determined

West Memphis sweeps Blytheville, loses to Jonesboro...
Scroll Up