10 January 2022
NEWS BRIEFS (cont.) 40 & 8 Club

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.) 40 & 8 Club

Steak night Wednesdays. Fish fry every third Friday of the month at 152 Legion Road, West Memphis. 735-0866. First Baptist Church of Wes...
Making Hope  Contagious

Making Hope Contagious

Cornerstone Baptist Church, 1105 Balfour Rd., in West Memphis, is “Making Hope Contagious!” Sunday morning services are now held in the sanctua...
ASK RUSTY (cont.)

ASK RUSTY (cont.)

27% and your husband’s by about 22% (based upon your respective years of birth). Further, if you claim before your full retirement ages and conti...

Judge won’t recuse himself  from Arkansas redistricting case

Judge won’t recuse himself from Arkansas redistricting case

STATE NEWS (cont.) School District announced that there would be no onsite instruction, after-school activities or athletic events at its campuses...
07 January 2022
year. [ Editor’s Note: So, full disclosure… this message and the one before it

year. [ Editor’s Note: So, full disclosure… this message and the one before it

Betty White showed us that age does not mean you can’t keep participating. She has such a long resume of films and television performances but ...

Chronic wasting disease  found in four more  Arkansas counties

Chronic wasting disease found in four more Arkansas counties

DALTON — Chronic wasting disease has been confirmed in deer in four more Arkansas counties, according to the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission...
Collect Something

Collect Something

When I was a kid I collected two things: Star Wars merchandise and comic books. Every birthday, Christmas, straight-A report card or other accompl...

These  Things…

These Things…

Okay, I'll just say it: These are things that NO one believes: Biden: I am president. Hillary: I'll rise. Fauci: I am science. ...
Scroll Up