10 November 2021
Crittenden County NAACP officers resign

Crittenden County NAACP officers resign

National organization takes over state chapter...
Sanfratello’s Story

Sanfratello’s Story

Crittenden County man served in three wars...
BIRTH  ANNOUNCEMENT

BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT

On November 4, 2021, proud parents Abbie and Korey Haley welcomed their daughter, Maddie Claire Haley, into the world. The baby girl weighed in at ...

TODAY IN HISTORY

TODAY IN HISTORY

On This Day in: 1775 – The U.S. Marines were organized under authority of the Continental Congress. The Marines went out of existence after th...
Bev Menjou

Bev Menjou

Bev Jarman Menjou 63, formerly of West Memphis, passed away suddenly on October 16, 2021, surrounded by her family. Bev was preceded by her fa...

do they not paint the lines on the street?

do they not paint the lines on the street?

W hy [Editor’s Note: Well, since there clearly are lines on some of the streets, I’m going to assume you mean why don’t they paint lines on...
Hear me when I call

Hear me when I call

O ne of the greatest gifts that God has given to mankind is the ability to pray. In times of grief or distress we have the ear of the One tha...
To encourage others

To encourage others

F aith, according to the Holy Bible, “Is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things unseen,” and, “Without faith it is imp...

NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

Rummage for a Reason A rummage sale benefitting DeltaARTS Crittenden Youth Theatre programs, Saturday, Nov. 13, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., 301 S. Rho...
Scroll Up