25 January 2021
GLENN MOLLETTE (cont.)

GLENN MOLLETTE (cont.)

Life is changing for these two men in different ways but what about your life? When did your life begin? Did it begin at your conception? Yo...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1504 - The English Parliament passed statutes against retainers and liveries to curb private warfare. 1533 - England's King...
VIEWPOINT (cont.)

VIEWPOINT (cont.)

But I’ve got to root for someone, right? Even if I don’t support everything they do, I’ve got to hope for the best, don’t I? And in case yo...

Winter Fishing: Trout, Stripers Biting in North

Winter Fishing: Trout, Stripers Biting in North

Try Beaver Lake for Trophies, Try the Tailwater for Nice Trout Catches Arkansas Wildlife Editor Our Fishing Report sources from the northwestern ...
Northeast Arkansas

Northeast Arkansas

DUCKS (cont.) Arkansas last Tuesday. • Lake Sequoyah — Lake Sequoyah Boat Dock (479-444-3475) reports that the clarity is clear and surface...
Statewide Community  Resources Portal to assist school districts, families

Statewide Community Resources Portal to assist school districts, families

JONESBORO – The launch of a new website by the Arkansas Department of Education and the Arkansas Department of Human Services will connect Arkan...

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

• — Open Thursday’s, Friday’s and Saturday’s from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday from 2 until 4 p.m. at 104 Washington St. across fro...
“Cotton’s Comments”

“Cotton’s Comments”

Cotton Statement on Senate Impeachment Proceedings WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Cotton (RArkansas) released the following statement on Sena...

Arkansans reporting  issues with Pandemic  Unemployment Assistance

Arkansans reporting issues with Pandemic Unemployment Assistance

STATE NEWS (cont.) access,” Jackson said. “I asked for this to be published to our website, and it will also be sent out on the school's ...
Scroll Up