13 November 2020
Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th

Fright fans will no doubt appreciate that we are having Halloween and a Friday the 13th within two weeks of each other, offering up a perfectly goo...
Knowing that we know Him

Knowing that we know Him

“ And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, a...
Keep the  Christmas spirit alive

Keep the Christmas spirit alive

I was doing some early holiday shopping at Michael’s (the craft store) in the late afternoon, when I heard a conversation in the next aisle betw...

Hogs headed to the Swamp

Hogs headed to the Swamp

Odom takes over for Florida game as Pittman recovers from COVID- 19 arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE — Though not their position coach coach...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

1775 - During the American Revolution, U.S. forces captured Montreal. 1789 - Benjamin Franklin wrote a letter to a friend in which he said, '...
Making Memories at Dry Run Creek

Making Memories at Dry Run Creek

Trout fishing reports are great across the state this November Arkansas Wildlife Editor Abbott Young of Conway wasn't too young to haul in t...

Governor’s budget includes $50 million in tax cuts for 2021

Governor’s budget includes $50 million in tax cuts for 2021

LITTLE ROCK — Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Tuesday proposed a nearly $5.9 billion budget that calls for $50 million in tax cuts, including a ...
WarHorses for Heroes

WarHorses for Heroes

\ The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted via e- mail at news@ ...
12 November 2020
COVID-19 related grants, programs available

COVID-19 related grants, programs available

Businesses struggling to survive pandemicrelated downturn have options through variety of programs news@theeveningtimes.com The Arkansas Legisla...

is $ 16 a year. Is

is $ 16 a year. Is

Don’t waste your time with AARP. They’ll take your money and say that you get all these benefits but then when you try to use them its always som...
Scroll Up