27 October 2020
PREACHER’S POINT (cont.)

PREACHER’S POINT (cont.)

If you are praying for something to happen, and it does not occur, rest assured that God has something better in mind than what you were asking. ...
Unanswered  Prayers

Unanswered Prayers

I have friends that believe God will answer any prayer of faith asked of Him in the affirmative. My initial response to that is, “Take a look at ...
Why isn’t my wife getting half of my  SS benefit?

Why isn’t my wife getting half of my SS benefit?

My wife isn’t getting half of my Social Security benefit amount. Shouldn’t she be? Signed: Feeling Cheated Dear Feeling Cheated: A spouse d...

ASK RUSTY (cont.)

ASK RUSTY (cont.)

benefit would still be based upon your FRA benefit amount, not the increased amount you received by delaying past your FRA to claim. Which would a...
Razorbacks and Bears set for in-state hoops clash

Razorbacks and Bears set for in-state hoops clash

Arkansas and UCA will play for the first time since 1947 University of Central Arkansas The University of Central Arkansas Bears will be part of ...
Red Wolves outplayed on the road against Mountaineers

Red Wolves outplayed on the road against Mountaineers

Line play key as Appalachian State whips A- State A-State Sports BOONE, N.C. – Appalachian State hardly looked rusty. Playing for the first ...

RAZORBACKS & BEARS (cont.)

RAZORBACKS & BEARS (cont.)

they reached out to us to see if we would be interested in playing,” he said. “It will be great to go back there. They have great facilities t...
Get yourself a gar…

Get yourself a gar…

Apply for a chance at Arkansas’s largest trophy fish in 2021 AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — The application period to catch and keep a tro...
Cooler weather provides fall fishing fun at Norfork Lake

Cooler weather provides fall fishing fun at Norfork Lake

Popular spot in the spotlight this week Arkansas Wildlife Editor Tom Reynolds of STR Outfitters says this past week they saw a major cool down of...

GAR (cont.)

GAR (cont.)

under the “Fishing License” section of the AGFC’s online license system at https://arweb. s3licensing.com. The drawing will occur Jan. 2, 2...
Scroll Up