10 November 2020
Steven Simpson

Steven Simpson

Steven Simpson, 58 of Memphis, Tennessee, passed away on October 27, 2020. Loving memories left to wife, Shirley Simpson; children Steven Simpso...
Why would they count votes that arrived after election day?

Why would they count votes that arrived after election day?

wonder why the media is calling the election on November 7. Biden has not won. States have not certi_ed the ballots, the popular votes are not in, ...
YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

For the week of Nov. 11 – Nov. 17, 2020...

‘Trunalimunumaprzure’

‘Trunalimunumaprzure’

Santayana said P erhaps it best: “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” Like this election, which brings to mind...
Return to cherry circle

Return to cherry circle

M any of Papa Duck’s readers are familiar with the tales of Cherry Circle, which is probably the best duck club in Illinois. The club was star...
Detour at Gilmore on I-555 this week

Detour at Gilmore on I-555 this week

Improvements on Interstate-555 necessitate temporary ramp closure From KRISTA SIDES Arkansas Dept. of Transportation CRITTENDEN COUNTY — I...

Brave nation helping to break the ‘Glass Ceiling’

Brave nation helping to break the ‘Glass Ceiling’

W omen are continuing to break the “glass ceiling” – which is defined as “the unseen, yet unreachable barriers that keep minorities and ...
MARION POLICE REPORTS

MARION POLICE REPORTS

For Nov. 2 – Nov. 5, 2020 11/2/20 – 8:15am – 547 Par Dr #8 – Harassing Communications 11/2/20- 8:24am – 475 Meredith Dr – Criminal T...
WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

For Nov. 2 – Nov. 4, 2020 11/2/20 2:47 AGGRAVATED ASSAULT ON CORRECTIONAL FACILITY EMPLOYEE West Service Road East of College 11/2/20 3:24 ...

Times

Times

Scroll Up