07 August 2020
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1789 - The U.S. War Department was established by the U.S. Congress. 1782 - George Washington created the Order of the Purple...
AGFC Weekly Regional Fishing Reports

AGFC Weekly Regional Fishing Reports

Fish are biting all across the Natural State Arkansas Wildlife Editor This is the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission’s weekly fishing report for...
Former prison guard sentenced to prison for smuggling contraband

Former prison guard sentenced to prison for smuggling contraband

FORREST CITY — A Wynne man was sentenced today for his role in smuggling tobacco and cellular telephones into the Federal Correctional Complex i...

Protect your credit and identity from unemployment fraud

Protect your credit and identity from unemployment fraud

From the Office of the Arkansas Attorney General LITTLE ROCK — Unemployment fraud has become a prevalent problem in Arkansas and around the na...
Steudlein Learning Center

Steudlein Learning Center

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted via e- mail at news@ th...
06 August 2020
West Memphis Police Reports  July 27 – August 2, 2020

West Memphis Police Reports July 27 – August 2, 2020

7/27/20 6:16 BREAKING OR ENTERING / ARTICLES FROM VEHICLE 300 S 15Th ST 7/27/20 9:26 FINANCIAL IDENTITY FRAUD 2003 W Broadway ST 7/27/20 9:39...

Northeast Arkansas is home to a number of state parks

Northeast Arkansas is home to a number of state parks

Only a short trip to check out some of the Natural States natural wonders arkansasstateparks.com Craighead County • Lake Frierson State Par...
Remembering Trash Day

Remembering Trash Day

We’ve all got duties and responsibilities, right? I mean, at work or at school or at home or wherever you spend your time these days, there are c...
Lost in the  Shuffle…

Lost in the Shuffle…

We're on a shopping trip, of all things. And at the gas pumps where I am filling the gas tank, I hear the whoosing of trucks flying along ...

Will gender equality emasculate men?

Will gender equality emasculate men?

As women move closer to true equality, some are asking, will gender equality emasculate men? Society must begin by acknowledging these rights or...
Scroll Up