27 August 2020

POLICE REPORTS (cont.)

POLICE REPORTS (cont.)

8/18/20 0:52 DISORDERLY CONDUCT / UNREASONABLE OR EXCESSIVE BEHAVIOR 124 Stuart Ave. 8/18/20 0:57 FAILURE TO APPEAR Southland Drive/Bill Grill ...
POLICE REPORTS (cont.)

POLICE REPORTS (cont.)

8/20/20 17:42 THEFT OF VEHICLE VALUED AT LESS THAN $25,000 BUT GREATER THAN $5,000 210 W Service RD 150 8/20/20 17:55 BREAKING OR ENTERING / ART...

26 August 2020
Suzanne Nolen McCool

Suzanne Nolen McCool

Obit dateline Suzanne Nolen McCool, 70, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020, surrounded by her loving family. She was born in Greenville, Miss...
Danny Calvin Taylor

Danny Calvin Taylor

Danny Calvin Taylor, 65, of Brighton, Tenn., passed away on Wednesday, Aug. 19, 2020. He was born on Dec. 27, 1954, to Mr. Lamon Calvin Taylor and...

Troubles, troubles, troubles

Troubles, troubles, troubles

W e are but a lump of clay in the potter’s hands. The Netflix series, Street Food is a program I enjoy watching. Street food is what my wife a...
Blue Devils defense shines in scrimmage

Blue Devils defense shines in scrimmage

West Memphis offense fizzles against Blytheville...
Between hunting and fishing

Between hunting and fishing

T his John Criner Outdoors Columnist is the time of year when we get a few cool days that make you think of autumn and then are several blaz...

25 August 2020
Another year older…

Another year older…

On Thursday, I’ll turn 47. It’s a weird number. It’s not significant in any way. They don’t call it your “Sweet Forty-seven” or say “...
Scroll Up