07 October 2019
A few ideas for a better America

A few ideas for a better America

America is experiencing some tough times but it’s not something new. One friend now deceased used to tell me about The Great Depression. “Th...
Are You a Mess Maker? Let’s Sing About it!

Are You a Mess Maker? Let’s Sing About it!

It’s so much fun getting to know some of you on a personal basis through the consultations I do. I’ve learned so much about how alike we all ar...
• 13th Annual Hometown  Crawfordsville Harvest  Festival —

• 13th Annual Hometown Crawfordsville Harvest Festival —

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, by...

• Black Knights Football —

• Black Knights Football —

The West Memphis Christian Black Knights (0-7) fell to the Delta Streets Academy Lions (1-6) of Greenwood, Miss., on Friday, Oct. 4 at home at Blac...
MYSA Football

MYSA Football

The Titans and the Cowboys met on the gridiron at Brunetti Park last weekend for some MYSA football action. The contest was back-and-forth, but ult...
04 October 2019
Nice night for a ‘Night Out’

Nice night for a ‘Night Out’

West Memphis brings community together for block party get-together news@theeveningtimes.com The West Memphis Police Department delivered the c...

Arrest made in fatal shooting

Arrest made in fatal shooting

West Memphis man charged with capital murder news@theeveningtimes.com Within hours West Memphis Police detectives had in custody a suspect in ...
Bodies of 2 men recovered from northeast Arkansas river

Bodies of 2 men recovered from northeast Arkansas river

CLAY COUNTY — Authorities have pulled the bodies of two Arkansas men from the Black River. The Clay County sheriff’s office said Wednesday ...
A Job Well Done!

A Job Well Done!

On Aug. 29, 2019, Marion Police officers were dispatched to a shooting incident that took place in our city. Upon arrival, it was determined that l...

OBITUARY

OBITUARY

Maj. Gen. E.L. “Gene” Stillions Jr. Eugene L. Stillions Jr., 84, of Springfield, Virginia, formerly of Earle, Arkansas, passed away on Su...
Scroll Up