19 September 2019
Solving the doctor shortage in America

Solving the doctor shortage in America

Guest Editorial Tens of thousands of Americans apply to U.S. medical schools each year. Only a fraction gain admission. The University of Ar...
The dangers of drug price controls

The dangers of drug price controls

Guest Editorial For years, politicians have railed about the high cost of prescription drugs. But now, they appear poised to take action. Democrats...
• Report to the Public —

• Report to the Public —

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, by...

AGFC Northeast Arkansas Fishing Reports

AGFC Northeast Arkansas Fishing Reports

Where are they biting near you? From the Arkansas Game & Fish Commission www.agfc.com (updated 9-14-2019) Boxhound Marina (870-670-449...
Archery competition prepares hunters for bow season

Archery competition prepares hunters for bow season

Bowhunter Bonanza event set for this weekend AGFC Communications MAYFLOWER — The Arkansas Bowhunters Association will host its annual Fall St...
Record Brown Trout Caught in Missouri

Record Brown Trout Caught in Missouri

40 pound whopper tips the scales, makes the record books AGFC Communications A massive brown trout was caught in Missouri on Lake Taneycomo last ...

18 September 2019
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

Willester Allison, Jr., 61, formerly of Marion, and was a resident of Chicago, Illinois, died Thursday, Sept. 12, at Northwestern Hospital. Surv...
It’s Almost Time!

It’s Almost Time!

True Value Home Center of West Memphis has donated a $500 Visa Gift Card to Hometown Crawfordsville Festival prize drawing. Shown holding a drawing...
Sinkholes a real money pit for West Memphis

Sinkholes a real money pit for West Memphis

City to spend $1.8 million to fix lingering problem with deteriorated roads news@theeveningtimes. com The West Memphis Utility Commission has ...

Text The Times.

Text The Times.

In reply to the problem I had with the E-Edition, I came by and Ms. Lancaster helped me with it. She was very helpful and courteous. Really appreci...
Scroll Up