27 February 2019
ommunity  News in Brief

ommunity News in Brief

ommunity News in Brief The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accep...
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES ......
Jerry J. Allison

Jerry J. Allison

Jerry J. Allison Jerry J. Allison, 70, of Marion died Monday, Feb. 25, 2019, at his home in Marion. Mr. Allison was of the Pentecostal Faith,...

Odessa Holtzclaw

Odessa Holtzclaw

Odessa Holtzclaw Odessa Holtzclaw, 71, of West Memphis, died Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019, in her home. She is survived by a god-son, Lawrence Lanos o...
Social Security for couple with large age difference

Social Security for couple with large age difference

Social Security for couple with large age difference Dear Rusty: My wife is 63 and I’m 55. I’ve been the breadwinner for 37 years and draw alm...
Anthony L. Jones

Anthony L. Jones

Anthony L. Jones Anthony L. Jones, 52, of West Memphis passed away Thursday, Feb. 7, 2019, at Methodist Hospital. He leaves five sons, Quincy S...

Nathaniel Riley

Nathaniel Riley

Nathaniel Riley Nathaniel Riley, 69, of West Memphis, passed away Friday, Sept. 22, 2019, in West Memphis. He leaves his wife, Thelma Riley of...
Plunder: An American Way of Life

Plunder: An American Way of Life

Plunder: An American Way of Life Frederic Bastiat, a French economist and member of the French National Assembly, lived from 1801 to 1850. He had ...
Lattes with Leaders

Lattes with Leaders

Lattes with Leaders Marion Chamber of Commerce president and director of economic development Tracy Brick offered a very special thank you to the ...

Roosevelt McDaniel

Roosevelt McDaniel

Roosevelt McDaniel Roosevelt McDaniel, 62, of Marion, died Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019, at Baptist Crittenden Hospital. He is survived by his wife...
Scroll Up