25 March 2019
Watch Me Glow!

Watch Me Glow!

Watch Me Glow! The Marion Math, Science and Technology Magnet recently held a good behavior party for their best and brightest. The theme was “...
Let yourself off the hook!

Let yourself off the hook!

Let yourself off the hook! Life is really, really busy for all of us. Whether you’re running a business, going to school, dealing with keeping t...
Don’t answer the telephone

Don’t answer the telephone

Don’t answer the telephone In January, a Denver couple received a scam phone call from a man who told them he had kidnapped their daughter. The...

• Marion School District  Board of  Education  Meeting – Monday,  March 25 at 6 p.m.  at the central administration office.

• Marion School District Board of Education Meeting – Monday, March 25 at 6 p.m. at the central administration office.

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, by...
21 March 2019
Alvin Lewis

Alvin Lewis

Alvin Lewis Alvin Lewis, 43, of West Memphis, passed away Wednesday, March 13, 2019, at Methodist University Hospital. He leaves his wife, Tomeka ...
Charles Somerville

Charles Somerville

Charles Somerville Charles Somerville, 50, of Memphis, Tennessee, passed away Tuesday, March 12, 2019, at Methodist University Hospital. Visita...

Delaura Stevens

Delaura Stevens

Delaura Stevens Delaura Stevens, 83, of Memphis, formerly of West Memphis, passed away Monday, March 11, 2019, in Memphis. Visitation is schedu...
Sayonara Ceremony

Sayonara Ceremony

Sayonara Ceremony A group of Japanese students spent time in West Memphis last week as part of an exchange program with West Memphis Christian Sch...
The Power Within

The Power Within

The Power Within ‘Live Without Limits’ By Bryan Golden Living without limits. Living your life to the fullest. Living with happiness. ...

Paperwork, Paperwork, Paperwork

Paperwork, Paperwork, Paperwork

Paperwork, Paperwork, Paperwork ‘Disaster Preparedness’ By Dave Robinson A very big part of disaster preparedness has nothing to do with foo...
Scroll Up