25 July 2024
West Memphis Police Reports

West Memphis Police Reports

For July 11-July 13, 2024 Compiled by Det. Nick Anderson West Memphis Police Department • 7/11/2024 4:01 800 Martin Luther King Jr DR LEAV...
Cotton, colleagues Introduce bill to sanction non-citizens convicted of crimes committed during protests

Cotton, colleagues Introduce bill to sanction non-citizens convicted of crimes committed during protests

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Senator Tom Cotton (RArkansas) today introduced the No Visas for Violent Criminals Act, legislation that would terminate any ...

The Sniff Test

The Sniff Test

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor There’s a funny little trait that most people have. When we smell something bad, we always l...
Women leaders are on the rise

Women leaders are on the rise

There are many reasons women are breaking glass ceilings, one possibility to consider is that men may not be as qualified or ambitious as they once...
STATE

STATE

From page A3 federal property (including but not limited to monuments and memorials). • This also applies to any aggravated felony (as defi...

Climbing the stairs as exercise?

Climbing the stairs as exercise?

I told my husband, Peter, when he first announced the idea, that I thought it was dumb. I probably didn’t say “dumb,” because I try to be...
POLICE

POLICE

From page A2 • 7/12/2024 1:34 317 W Tyler AVE CONTEMPT OF COURT • 7/12/2024 3:48 1800 N Missouri ST THEFT OF PROPERTY / DECEPTION • 7...
HOLLIMAN

HOLLIMAN

From page A4 the old mansions and the manicured gardens and the friendly dogs, Peter climbed the stairs every day, seven days a week. If this ...

VIEWPOINT

VIEWPOINT

From page A4 less scientific. And no, it’s not something we came up with to make sure our boys put on their deodorant when they were teenagers...
Scroll Up