23 May 2024
West Memphis Police Reports

West Memphis Police Reports

May 1 - May 3, 2024 • 5/1/2024 1:40 317 W Tyler AVE FAILURE TO APPEAR • 5/1/2024 1:47 317 W Tyler AVE TERRORISTIC THREATENING - 2ND DEGRE...
Special judge named in attorney’s investigation

Special judge named in attorney’s investigation

JONESBORO — A special judge has been appointed “to consider any search and/or arrest warrants and to preside over the subsequent case if one i...
Like it used to be

Like it used to be

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor Fun little story: I was at a family get-together the other day and I overheard a discussion th...

America’s crisis of character

America’s crisis of character

William McKinley, the 25th President of the United States, once said, “In acquiring knowledge there is one thing equally important, and that is...
We must stop the invasion

We must stop the invasion

Your three-bedroom house might accommodate 10 to 12 guests on holiday weekends, but it’s not easy. Even If you have two bathrooms then shower t...
Hogs’ Hagen Smith named SEC Pitcher of the Year

Hogs’ Hagen Smith named SEC Pitcher of the Year

Seven Razorbacks earn All-Conference honors l From the University of Arkansas arkansasrazorbacks.com BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – Arkansas ace Hagen ...

AGFC offers college scholarships for future conservationists

AGFC offers college scholarships for future conservationists

Interested students can apply for Fall 2024 now through June 15 By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — The Arkansas Game and Fi...
Big faker!

Big faker!

Eastern hognose is a ‘counterfeit cobra’ By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — Snakes scare a lot of people. According to...
AGFC

AGFC

From page A8 $1,000 per semester for freshmen and sophomores, $1,500 per semester for juniors and seniors and $2,000 for graduate students, base...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 996 - Sixteen year old Otto III was crowned the Roman Emperor. 1471 - King Henry VI was killed in the tower of London. Edward IV...
Scroll Up