14 June 2024
Women Veterans Day observed June 12

Women Veterans Day observed June 12

Legislative news and notes from State Rep. Deborah Ferguson By Ralph Hardin news@theeveningtimes.com When one thinks about the U.S. military,...
West Memphis Police Reports

West Memphis Police Reports

May 27 - May 29, 2024 • 5/27/2024 2:15 408 Cedar Chase DR TERRORISTIC THREATENING - 1ST DEGREE / THREATENS DEATH / SERIOUS INJURY • 5/...
ARDOT to begin road projects Monday

ARDOT to begin road projects Monday

LITTLE ROCK — A traffic shift is scheduled to begin Monday on Interstate 55 near Osceola between Exits 44 and 53. All traffic has been using t...

A different approach

A different approach

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor My daughter’s boyfriend is a smart kid. I say “kid,” but he’s almost 19 and college b...
Dealing with life’s annoyances

Dealing with life’s annoyances

Circumstances can be annoying. Your car won’t start. You wind up on the slowest checkout line at the supermarket. You can’t find something. T...
Does America still have hope?

Does America still have hope?

History was always one of my favorite subjects in school. Wars move borders, crush and strengthen ideologies. They are pivotal to human histo...

Summer travels can land bears in hot water

Summer travels can land bears in hot water

Black bears will be out and about over the next few months in Arkansas By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — As if on cue, a b...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to t...

On This Day in:

On This Day in:

1775 - The Continental Army was founded by the Second Continental Congress for purposes of common defense. This event is considered to be the birth...
Scroll Up